11/14/12

Missing Cell Phone~ Pic Heavy

So yesterday I left my cell phone in my car. Didn't really care or notice that I was phoneless all day & night. Get up this morning 11 missed calls. One of my adopted kids landed in jail last night. Oh joy... He knew it was gonna happen but still :/ also have like 3 voicemails and 14 notifications. I felt loved when I looked at it. lol. Other news went to the Dr. this morning and got good news. With my weight loss I am no longer in danger of type 2 diabetes. Here's me now!
I also did something to my back so have meds for that until inflammation goes down. I also asked for a script of birth control. No more wondering every month if this is the month I'll get the double lines. In some ways I am happy about it but in others I am very depressed I want another child soooo bad yet feel like I will never have one. sigh. I am starting to love my haircut
My puppies are getting so big. At less than two weeks old they are trying to walk and sometimes succeeding AND their eyes are opening!! I love them all and wish we could keep them. But might be able to convince him to keep two!
And here is my lil man. His behavior at school is worsening. I really don't know what to do. I will not put him on meds I refuse. But he's not listening, won't stay in his seat, talking, disrespectful, etc...
Love Always, Nickie me and my baby

7 comments:

  1. Has your son been tested for the autism spectrum?? Or ADHD? My friend's son has the same behavioral problems you described, and he is actually on the autism spectrum. And there ARE ways to help him that dont include medication. I dont blame you one bit for not wanting to go that route at his age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And do you guys live in a trailer home? If so, I'm insanely jealous. I lived in one when I was pregnant and LOVED it. I love the free standing factor of trailers AND the kitchen was AWESOME in mine. I want another one :( but they're really far from my job and everything else out here. I NEEEEED one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one will test him they feel he is just a tough child to handle. And no it's a free standing house and it's smaller than a trailer. I would choose a trailer over this house any day it's 650 sq feet

    ReplyDelete
  4. anika it took me a minute to realize who the ring leader was... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHA I was even like who's this? oh, it's me. Nope, they need to test him ASAP so they can start helping him learn better. Demand they test him at his pedi. If they wont, find another pedi. They have to help him function better in his world. Does he usually make good grades in school??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, this is one of those times where you need to insist that they test him. The sooner the better. Like Anika said there are other ways to help with his behavior other than meds. I love the pictures! And I don't know who has the bigger place Nicole, you or me. My place is TINY just looks bigger cause we ain't got nothing lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. no he doesn't make good grades in fact he's behind in everything. He doesn't stay concentrated long enough. Yea we're working on the no med alternatives. And Tara, i'd take any space more than what I have./... it feels like a mouse hole...

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket