11/11/12

Called in Sick

Did not ever go to sleep last night. My back was insane and then this morning at about 5 am became extremely nasuous. I gave in and vomitted about 9. Called the boss and said try to find someone for me. He called back in less than 20 and had found someone. I was sick til about noon. Spent the whole day cleaning and it still doesn't really look like Jake and I did anything even though we did. 2 of our puppies are trying walk and they are 1 week and 3 days old. Thier eyes aren't even open yet... insane! I really wish life came with a manual. Have to turn in paperwork tomorrow otherwise I won't be eligable for help since I'm laif off. ERG! I need to be more organized. Right now I'm just kind of rambling b/c I am exsausted and am staying up to watch walking dead with baby. Is there any particular reason why my blog won't let me add photo? it keeps saying bad request. It's kind of annoying actually. Ok new subject. So i collect teas. I buy about 2 a month but can never find the ones I'm looking for when I want them. So I have decided I want a tea shelf put up in the kitchen. I want it to have a mug loop screwed in under neath so I have a special tea cup I use and then all my teas arranged on top. I wonder how long it will be before I put it up or get steve to put it up. Ok this is all the steam I have. Good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite <3 Love Always, Nickie

3 comments:

  1. I'm seriously trying to get myself into drinking more tea and less coffee. I think I've sort of grown out of coffee....I'm thinking I might switch to green tea since it also has antioxidants and such...what do you put in yours? I know only Earl Grey can have cream in it and not look like vomit. Are there any others??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it depends on what you like. I love spiced chai tea with a little bit of milk and sugar. You can add splenda, honey, cream, flavored creamer, sugar. I have chai tea, vanilla carmel, orange zest, double earl grey, apple cinnamon, cinnamon stick, pomegranate, breakfast tea. And the best part is some of them even taste good with ice or like a blended frozen drink. Look up the Spied chai recipes they are soo good. And if you like the caffeine there are some with just as much as coffee and they also have decaf. You can read on the packages what time of day its best to drink it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE chai. LOVE. I think that's what I'll do. Do you know anything about the boxed chai made by Starbucks? They sell them at the grocery store. I've had it before, and just mixed it with milk and ice. Fantastical. I had this one cinnamon spiced tea...taste like I was literally eating a cinnamon stick. It was revolting. Way way WAY too strong. Let me go look up the chai recipes....

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket