11/11/12

INSANITY!

So got laid off October 31st and spent the week binging with friends. Not binge in the way you think but since I never drink drinking 2 times in a week is a lot to me plus I had 2 girlfriends over for like 4 days. Our "adventures" were dubbed Ghetto Ambitonz! It was interesting to say the least. Depression did set in and I gained 7 lbs in less than 2 weeks. I wanted to cry. Plus the check engine light is on in the van now. Apparently a vaccuum hose leak. Sigh. Finally got bridge card today. We've been skrimping on food for like a week now. It gets very interesting. My emotions have been off the wall. I wish I could sleep.... That is like a thing of the past. It takes for ever to fall asleep and if I fall asleep I wake up every hour. WAHHH! Worked at dollar tree yesterday and was on my feet for 8.5 hours and I have to do it again today but my back is KILLING me. From my neck all the way down to my left knee. I want to cut it all off. so much stuff going on ugh Love Always, Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket