3/22/09

Going To My Mommy's

Tomorrow we are going to my mom's house. This will be the first time that steve has gone with me to my mom's house. I'm gonna be doing laundry and steve is i guess helping jake with his new bike and training wheels and then we're all having dinner. I'm crossing my fingers for a great day and i'm trying to figure out things in my head. I know they are there but do i really wanna go down this road knowing it's not the same for him? Do i really wanna do one of the things he warned me not to? Love Always,
Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket