3/26/09

Catching Up

Ok so here's me catching up on my life. I did end up telling him I love him and it didn't go too bad... I got good news from all the places I had to go to last week so everything is good on the home front :) I am massivly sick and hate being so~ Jake is CrAzY but that is nothing new. He got an official big boy bike last weekend for Grandma's house and may be getting another big boy bike in a few weeks for here but until then is using his big wheel since the dog ate his bike 2 summers ago... I've realized that some things i thought were completely false and people from the past should stay in the past for a reason n i'll leave it at that. Gracey is getting big and she is like a miniture dog we all love her to death <3>

I Thank my stars every night for the life I have right now



Love Always,
Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket