4/12/13

AFTER THIS

It has been an extremely rough week, heck month, even two. My insurance was randomly cut off and I am still trying to get it turned back on but in the mean time I ran out of my bi-polar medication and oh MY GOD! Knowing how it could be when I was on the pills was so nice. I cared, I tried, I was happy, I had the patience of a saint. It was amazing. Now I am quickly falling into a depression that I am fastly not liking. I don't want to do anything. I am gaining excessive weight which is the last thing I need. I haven't been to the gym in two days and before that it was pretty hit or miss whether I went or not. I am trying to write it down so in 10 minutes when my son gets home I can find the inner strength to put on a smile and get some stuff done especially since he SHOULD be ungrounded. I am praying he had a green day. I am crossing my fingers. It would turn my whole day around. I got into a fight this morning how immature is that? 28 years old and some chick literally punched me in the face and we got into a FIGHT. I never actually hit her. My boyfriend stepped in and stopped me. He knows how I feel about fighting. I don't like to. I made a promise to my self when my son was born that I would never be arrested. I never have been and I continue to succeed in keeping that promise. I was given commendation for being the adult and only protecting myself and not going after her. The office asked if I wanted to file a report or press charges. I just said no we all have bad days. And left it like that. JAKE GOT A GREEN WEEK!!!! I AM SO PROUD! I am going to go make the best of it :D Love Always, Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket