6/11/09

catching up

Well it's June and that means steve n i have been together for 6 months now. Holy crap!!! It's amazing how time flies by. We have a truck now that is in no way the best car out there but its way better than not having one at all. It's a stick shift so I drive it. Things are good over here as always. We're both looking for jobs b/c we've decided we want a house. Yep, we want a house hopefully this year but in order to do that we need to find a rent to own home or a nice foreclosed house and we need JOBS!!! lol :) jake's doing good. Excited about the carnival we're going to friday. I can't wait!!!



I hate dreams that haunt you after you have them. Who says we want to dream anyway?
Love Always,
Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket