1/14/09

2 Steps Forward 1 Step Back

I have moved forward in so many ways the past several months. But once again I got knocked down and wether it was my fault on purpose or just a lack of planning that now has me wondering how I will survive is a matter of opinion. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this decision can be reversed and I get one last chance. So anyone who reads this please just say a quick prayer that things are going to continue going well for me. I really don't think i can take much more failure in my life.

Love Always,
Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

This Is My Life
I love taking and sharing
pictures so there will
always be new pictures
posted on here!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Boys

My Boys
My whole world in 1 picture

Our Boy

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket